Got Craft? is open to designers, makers, crafters, artists, and small shop owners that offer a selection of unique and diverse goods. Whether this is your first market or you already have a successful brand, Got Craft? is a highly anticipated bi-annual event that is thoughtfully curated to create a one of a kind shopping experience.
All submitted applications will be reviewed by a jury. A full description of the jury process can be found in the terms + conditions on page one of the application. There is a $10 non-refundable and non-transferable jury fee for the in-person markets (jury fee is not required for virtual markets). ONLY accepted vendors will be notified by email within approx. 48 hrs.
Have additional questions? See our detailed FAQ or contact us here.
- Foodie Virtual Market - Thursday, Feb 3 to Sunday, Feb 6 - apply now
- Market at the BC Home + Garden Show - Thursday, March 10 to Sunday, March 13 - apply now
- Got Craft? Spring Market - Saturday, May 7 and Sunday, May 8 - apply now
- Mini Makers Area at the Got Craft? Spring Market - Sat, May 7 + Sun, May 8 - apply now
- Foodie Virtual Market - Thursday, Sept 15 to Sunday, Sept 18 - apply now
- Got Craft? Holiday Virtual Market - Wednesday, Nov 16 to Sunday, Nov 27 - apply now
- Got Craft? Holiday Market - Saturday, Dec 10 and Sunday, Dec 11 - apply now
* Accepted vendors will be notified by email within approx. 48hrs from when you submitted your application.
* Please note that due to rising insurance costs, we do not accept vendors with alcoholic or CBD products.