Got Craft? is open to designers, makers, crafters, artists, and small shop owners that offer a selection of unique and diverse goods. Whether this is your first market or you already have a successful brand, Got Craft? is a highly anticipated bi-annual event that is thoughtfully curated to create a one of a kind shopping experience.
All submitted applications will be reviewed by a jury. A full description of the jury process can be found in the terms + conditions on page one of the application. There is an application fee of $10.00 + tax CDN per in event*. Applications are not complete until the jury fee has been paid.
* Jury payments are not required for the Virtual Market.
To welcome and highlight diversity and representation in the maker and small shop community, we will be offering grants to our virtual market to BIPOC applicants with priority given to first time Got Craft? vendors.
Have additional questions? See our detailed FAQ or contact us here.
- Got Craft? Virtual Food Market - Thursday, August 20th to Sunday, August 23rd, 2020 - APPLY HERE
- Endless Summer Virtual Market - Thursday, September 17th to Sunday, September 20th, 2020 - APPLY HERE
- Holiday Edition Got Craft? - Saturday, December 12th and Sunday, December 13th, 2020 - APPLY HERE
* Accepted vendors will be notified by email within one week of the application deadline.
* Please note that due to rising insurance costs, we will no longer accept vendors with alcoholic products.