Got Craft? is open to designers, makers, crafters, artists, and small shop owners that offer a selection of unique and diverse goods. Whether this is your first market or you already have a successful brand, Got Craft? helps to showcase your product to an engaged audience seeking to support their community. Got Craft? is a highly anticipated bi-annual event that is thoughtfully curated to create a one of a kind shopping experience.
All submitted applications will be reviewed by a jury. A full description of the jury process can be found in the terms + conditions on page one of the application. There is an application fee of $10.00 + tax CDN per event. Applications are not complete until the jury fee has been paid.
Have additional questions? See our detailed FAQ or contact us here.
- Holiday Edition Got Craft? - Saturday, December 7th and Sunday, December 8th, 2019 - waitlist only
- Spring Edition Got Craft? - Saturday, April 25th and Sunday, April 26th, 2020 - APPLY HERE
- Holiday Edition Got Craft? - Saturday, December 12th and Sunday, December 13th, 2020 - APPLY HERE
* All vendors will be notified by email approx. one week after the application deadline.
* Please note that due to rising insurance costs, we will no longer accept vendors with alcoholic products.